Saturday, February 20, 2010

Premenopausal Symptoms More Condition_treatment Serious Mood Swing And Hot Flash Question...?

Serious Mood Swing and Hot Flash question...? - premenopausal symptoms more condition_treatment

I'm 20 and I horrrrrrrrible hot flashes and mood swings .. I've seen like a madman ... I will have a period of several months at a time. I am very nervous, which is one reason why, may be among the crazy times. Since my day like crazy, I do not think either premenopausal or nothing. I was wondering if anyone knew a kind of vitamin that the mood swings and hot flashes, without doing anything to help heal the menopause ... I doubt it, because that's really what it is ... And another question, if I find something to treat with menopause, such as Estroven, which messes with me in a "bad"? Please help ... If you know a kind of vitamin that would help to cure hot flashes and mood swings, I can more than Greatful!

In fact ... I know I must go to the gynecologist ... etc. .. In just wants a quick answer, if it vitamins that nobody knows who is out of the market that could reduce the symptoms, my ... Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment