Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baloons Website Animation I Need Help Making A Website?

I need help making a Website? - baloons website animation

OK for my work from a mobile phone to Hawaiian shaved ice, my boss has been running for over 15 years and has never been even a website. He offered me $ 200 if I could have a design, with links from the menu, health certificates and stuff. We also think a link to a page with the affairs of his mother (balloons, costumes and party accessories) and brothers (Doorman / Cavaliers / inflatable giant step towards that!).

Well, I can hardly as sites for guilds in World of Warcraft, or MySpace (I'm good at that). But a real domain is a problem, I need links to tutorials, all the help you can give! Do not talk in like 5 lines of BS, I want the Real Deal! Thank you very much. We have pictures of cars and what not before the end of the year. I thank eachReduce coping strategies, best answer = 10 points!

3 comments:

nutrisha... said...

For only $ 200 is my suggestion to go with a free Site Builder as weebly.

Lead) Weebly easy to create a free website (or blog has some nice features including the ability to drag and drop design change on the fly, YouTube and Google Video, HTML, upload images, Flickr gallery, visitor statistics and much more. You can also use a new domain instantly, or host your existing domain for free.

If you are looking for something advanced, but easy to use and then try Citymax or Sitebuilder Designs that everything you need to build your own website: check domain name or transfer domain, hosting, web builder accounts -, e-mail and website maintenance. Everything is presented in a simple step by step instructions. May contain some featuresYou can create your own themes, videos, pictures or MP3 music to your unique website for you. Prices comparable and affordable.

I hope I can give some help and to answer your question.

Goldie said...

You need to get over $ 200.00 for all this work. Do not change soon.

Phil McDonald said...

I have an eBook available for you on my website that gives you info on dl-hosting, domains, etc. These detailed things that you need to evaluate your site online faster than designing a website. You will also find a link to a builder, free website which can help you.

Plan design and what we want the Web site before you put it together that is simple and does not maintain itself, in adding effects madman who not long ago that the slow load times, caught.


Good luck with everything.

Phil

Post a Comment