Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Store Pokemon From Emulator I Need Some Details About Pokemon Platinum?

I need some details about pokemon platinum? - store pokemon from emulator

I have a list of questions to be answered as soon as possible PLS.

In fact, I am a gr8 fan of Pokemon cartoons of my childhood. And recently I've learned to play Pokemon games with an emulator, and I downloaded Pokemon Platinum Emulator No $ gba. When he saw play the size of the window, I was a little disappointed.

1) I also need a way to an emulator, which show a good display in full screen mode, or at least half or three-cons simply allows the screen to find ....?

2) Secondly, what is selected as the best pokemon starter be? And it would take the first preferred em right?

3) And when using No $ GBA, I was able to save only 1 hours, and I have the same amount of crushing is to keep store-i .... Thus, there is a way tor create a new backup? (Because if it can not save just one where you choose a Pokemon an error or a wrong turn dead) Pokemon when there is no way to store launching more than one host Please explain in brief ....

4) Then there were only 6 Pokemon that can be transported by a coach. If so, I heard that 100s like Pokemon are there and there were to be taken at least 50 of em in combat, or our interests.
In this case, where we store and retrieve Pokemon .......?
(I have tried storage option for someone to save them in a PC game that was useless Pokemon mistakes as something like kriktot not sure ABT know his name. I have a backup and then when I closed I NO $ GBA and returned inthe game and tried, I could not find) I have a solution for this need.

Good friends of Ty in front of us.
I am very pleased that the entire beach devoted his precious time and patient response to my new questions.Ty

2 comments:

Cro said...

Well, I can not answer to question 1, but I can do the rest.

2. Get Chimchar, the statistics are very good and moves a lot. Moreover, only a few types of fires in the match.

3. Theres only one slot to save in every game of Pokemon.

4.Sorry but the only place where you can save Pokémon, is the PC or nurseries, which can store 2 Pokemon.

Tomjerry said...

Details of pokemon then go to

Post a Comment