Sunday, January 10, 2010

Address Software What Smartphone And Calendar/address Book/task Manager Desktop Software Is A Good Alternative To Palm?

What smartphone and calendar/address book/task manager desktop software is a good alternative to Palm? - address software

I want to change a PDA with a smartphone. At the moment I have the Palm TX and believe it is time to connect mobile phones with PDA. I spread my Palm, Apple and Microsoft Smartphone, and MS Outlook (I prefer an equivalent to Palm Desktop) application.

My question is: Exclusive Palm, Apple and Microsoft solutions, such as smartphones and calendar / calendar / task manager software office are good alternatives to the Palm TX and Palm Desktop?

1 comment:

spyder46... said...

I do not have many options with the restrictions set them. Most of the devices I saw want to use if you want a desktop-based option.

I give the Palm Treo second look. If you are on a PalmOS Treo, you do not remain curve to learn to learn and apply, and use the Palm Desktop. I do not know who is his cell phone providers, but the Centro (Sprint) very beautiful, and the Treo 680 smartphone is also a very pleasant, although some people add an extended battery.

I have a Treo 650, and bought it. The only complaint that I have on your palm not have access to high-speed Internet, but it is not a limitation of the operating system, the device itself.

Post a Comment