Thursday, January 21, 2010

Media Center Tray Applet Keyloggers And What Should I Do?

Keyloggers and what should i do? - media center tray applet

So I have Kaspersky Lab, and when I speak again on the service for ventrilo. What use to talk online on PPL PPL. Well, when I look at the reports from Kaspersky, I see many reports say that it has detected a keylogger, and shows many of these reports and shows the program Ventrilo. There is also a report keylogger that shows only when the project is to relate the center-somethings applet again asked what can I do to fix it. Do I just let them fillter Kaspersky.
Not keyloggers Media Center Tray Applet stopped.


So, what can I do to these problems are solved, what will they think I do?

4 comments:

Ed G said...

Some programs keystrokes recorded. That is how it is. Both programs you have mentioned, sure. You can always check with ventrilo and see if this is normal.

Ed G said...

Some programs keystrokes recorded. That is how it is. Both programs you have mentioned, sure. You can always check with ventrilo and see if this is normal.

MeowMix said...

Re Ventrilo Ok first Web site to download from there again (3.0.5)-Client and test the program Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes.org download and scan your computer if you need further assistance, please contact me


If you need assistance, please contact me.
Ventrilo:
IP: texas4.ventriloservers.biz
Port: 3784

MSN: MeowMix_93@hotmail.com

France said...

See what your scanning system that can be done. See the newsletter for this site to know which brand is most recommended anti-spyware that you can use. http://www.systemsecurityinstitute.org/

Post a Comment