Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lamb Chop Marinade How Should I Marinade My Lamb Chops?

How should I marinade my lamb chops? - lamb chop marinade

I make lamb chops in the oven, and I think the most likely use this recipe.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baked-Lamb-Chops/Detail.aspx

I want my lamb chops marinated before cooking, and I bought buttermilk for that purpose. My question is: Would it be advisable to let the lamb chops soaked in serum for thirty minutes, before you ruin this recipe, or taste, want to go? If not, what should I do? All recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you.

1 comment:

CheddarC... said...

===
I do not think that it is really necessary to first disrupt the marinade in buttermilk. The lamb is very tasty on its own recipe and it is the moisture during cooking.
===============================

Post a Comment