Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bdsm Cage In The Lifestyle.....BDSM......MIA Subbie !?

In the lifestyle.....BDSM......MIA subbie !? - bdsm cage

I have a chastity belt for my new subbies. He did not call in two days, with a child and an old contract. Why do not you call? I am the only keychain. I know he is in a divorce, you must have in his office near buinesss pull his companions, and tries to place his child, if he can. The angry, we plan to come out today, he is the one who wants to be on my property ..... He is locked in chastity (steel cage), and he had the idea to do this, why not call a sudden two days ... They need time away from me? I let several text mesages that is not acceptable, but he needed time was granted, and even asked if I wanted a contact and did not know your situation, but still no reply ..... . What should I do ... Back from him and bring him to me or to continue to insist that you answer me? He was 44th I'm 49, so that we can not children, but never before MIA subbies. Please lifestylers only have to implement. It is, as I am Domme. We went into this UPHOLSTERYP a month ago. He brought his children to the mines during the holiday tday ways have clothes here, and I said to myself sober, that he wanted a contract because I knew I would be delighted, but necessary d aid, so I wrote him and sent text messages But do not react. In the hope that all goes well, leave the phone in the car, thus not your future ex, who has not lived with painful, in 18 months, I found that not living together. My subbies know that the application of the strict truth, and the risk is not your child a little more than what the asking for directions to us at this point. Just ignore him and leave him in chastity, and not their demands for a few days or what? Remember, it is locked, it is possible that the belt did not lock, and I have the only key, and can not enter a key because they change from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment