Thursday, December 31, 2009

Indian Flowers Appropriate Flowers For An Indian Lady?

Appropriate flowers for an Indian lady? - indian flowers

Hey, the guy who had the costumes made for me, a woman (Indian Lady), which is very bad, and flowers would appreciate it if I have my clothes, what would be wrong because I know that in British culture that few flowers have a special meaning, for example, red roses (love) White Roses (ever) Lillies for funerals, etc., etc., and there are similar schools in India would not be inappropriate to him, giving him a little upset. so any suggestion, please.

1 comment:

Wiggly_p... said...

I love these exotic orchids usually in pink or white and looks are very tropical. You think I origanally Asia
I have one that was 10 pounds last much longer than cut flowers
I hope it will soon again!
(Butterfly orchid is the common name, if Google to find a flower in the picture is awesome!

Post a Comment