Monday, December 21, 2009

Sectional Title Law Success Stories Anyone?

Success stories anyone? - sectional title law

I have a basketball team played in its second year, but hardly in the season. I was a decent, but my confidence was gradually reduced from next season. In March, he won the title of the section and the state last four at the same time, I felt like I was not really part of the team, and I am disheartened to see the rest, was my team, celebrate and be excited when I know nothing was and did, are encouraged. I was happy for the girls, but it was annoying and unnecessary for me to be there.

This year I decided to join the line 5. I've always been the big loser in this situation - I am 5'11, the biggest player on the team, I was always a little uncomfortable on the court, and I am confident that it will eventually be able to my size in my names and use all the wind. I practice in a rigorous program of strength training, and every day.

What are your stories to share with me? Is it possible to take to overcome obstacles in this situation, and tHut point more than 2 players for the future, others who are elderly and have longer on the team for a year as I been? Have you done something similar? I do not want to be good. I want to be great.
Note that I am not starting from scratch, I'm already a good player, but I have many things to work.

Thank you for the support and encouragement that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment