Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Essential Oil Extractor Is This How To Build A Supercritical Fluid Extractor?

Is this how to build a supercritical fluid extractor? - essential oil extractor

is to plant extracts and essential oils. I have in the production of butane, but I want to continue with the insurance company solvent, C02. more butane is a volume too small. I want more I think 10L adjusting a pressure cooker. I learned that the critical pressure of CO2-1100 psi, which is greater than it is in the package. i heat of the kitchen, while I reach the pressure-pressure? critical temperature for CO2 88F, so I have to stay in Europe anyway. if you know what I mean, could heat the stove, while pumping CO2 through it to the proper pressure and temperature at which I was a mistake at the bottom of the door at a rate that will pan could open higher critical pressure and temperature. Will it work? Is there a better way? Am I doing something dangerous or illegal without a license? Answers appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment