Thursday, December 24, 2009

Night Sweats In Women Does Anyone Have Any Ideas As To What I Can Do Or What I Can Take Regarding Hot Flashes And Night Sweats?

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do or what I can take regarding hot flashes and night sweats? - night sweats in women

I am a woman 58 years old, who had an emergency hysterectomy for endometrial cancer. They have everything, and I'll be fine. Now, the night sweats are worse than before the operation. I wake up 3 to 4 times a night under changing clothes. In the morning I wake up exhausted from lack of sleep. I tried the progesterone cream, black cohash Dong Qui, vitamin E and most products out there. Progesterone Cream helps some. I try to stay from caffeine and spicy foods. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. My doctor has me on drugs or hormone replacement therapy for cancer. The doctor told me to go the natural route and try to, but need some suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment