Sunday, December 27, 2009

Genital Skin Tags Genital Warts? Skin Tags? What Else?

Genital Warts? Skin Tags? What else? - genital skin tags

I had this little growth in the scrotum. It is small, a penny, I have no idea what you think. I have two doctors and said that it ultimately warts or not. I have no idea how, but whatever.

I have tried to show the cold shoulder, warts and everything that will burn the skin and leave the crust for a week and returned to normal. No, it can not spread or something to burn, it hurts like hell and return to normal.

I'm curious, how could it be? Warts? Skin tags? Anything else?

Can some of a big toe nail clippers and cut them off, and alcohol to clean before and after the use of Superglue to seal? Then simply put the medicine in until it heals? How secure can you make another infection?

1 comment:

Sunshine Hell said...

Wow, that's is primarily because you do not know what it is. I am looking for a dermatologist and see what could be. Skin markings are as ugly as the warts. However, disseminate, warts like wildfire, it might be a simple ole skin tag. I wish you much happiness is not something wrong.

Post a Comment